Acekard 2i saves

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by CompC, Jun 9, 2010.

Jun 9, 2010

Acekard 2i saves by CompC at 12:09 AM (1,167 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. CompC
    OP

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Soooooo my Acekard 2i broke. It was great, and lasted for a year, but the spring broke and the microSD card doesn't stay in anymore. So I tried to open it up and when I couldn't even get it open, I gave up, and now my DS doesn't even recognize that there's even a card in the system. So I'm going to buy a SuperCard DSTWO.

My question is, will I be able to use all my saved games from my Acekard? I can just convert them to whatever format the DSTWO uses, right?

2. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    You should be able to use them, I imagine they should be in the same format. The Supercard used the original Acekard RPG opensource OSMenu as a basis for their own OSMenu on the DSTwo.

It's really easy to open though, but opening it up does break the 4 little pegs. Mine now falls apart when I eject it from the DS lol. One day i'll glue it back together...

3. CompC
    OP

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    How do you open it? What pegs?

4. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    I can't take any other photos as it's dark.

But this is the inside of the shell of mine
    [​IMG]

You should see 4 pegs, they hold it together. They are glued into holes on the other side of the shell. Notice I broke 3 of mine opening it up.

At the bottom of teh cart, there's a part which should seperate. I just put my thumbnail underneath and run it round the sides, and the cart popped open. You can then remove the spring from the MicroSD card slot.

5. Nollog

Member Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Ireland
    I have had trouble with some of my saves going from acekard 2i to ds2.
    Spirit tracks and scribblenauts are among the games my saves don't work for.

6. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    You mention spirit tracks, so perhaps they are the wrong size?

7. CompC
    OP

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well those are okay, my Sprit Tracks save got deleted a while ago so I have to start a new game anyway (actually I was at the very end of the game, saved before the part with all those demon train things and the warps getting tears of light or something when my game got deleted…) and I only finished a few levels in Scribblenauts.

But I'm still confused on how to open it. Is the part that separates the part under the green part on the back?