Acekard 2i Problems

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by bmfcamaro, Jul 30, 2010.

1. bmfcamaro
    OP

bmfcamaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2010
    United States
    Hello,

I am pretty new to all of this, but have a good understanding of whats going on. I have a new DSI and bought the acekard from ShopTemp already updaded for 1.4. I have formatted my microSD with the panasonic formatter. I have downloaded and loaded AKAIO 1.7.1 with updated loader 7/15/10 onto the microSD card. I have also loaded a few games.

The problem lies in playing them. I keep getting black screens randomly while playing. Also I get a black screen with an error saying "Game card removed please reinsert game card and reboot" or something to that effect. I cannot find any other posts on similar problems. What can be the issue? Please help this is drving me up the wall. I cannot play anything for a length of time.

2. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I would believe you have a contact issue with your Acekard, sadly that's common in many Acekards until you do a simple fix. I would look at tk_saturn's guide, the section you would want to look at in his guide is "12. Contact issues". Good luck.

3. bmfcamaro
    OP

bmfcamaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2010
    United States
    I tried putting something to help the acekard "contact" better, but that didn't help.

4. bmfcamaro
    OP

bmfcamaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2010
    United States
    I have been in contact with ShopTemp and they are exchanging my card. Hopefully that will help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice