Hacking Acekard 2i & M3i Zero Comparision

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also got to remember for the Acekard and the Cyclos, if you accidentally update the DSi firmware that blocks fashcarts, you are practically screwed until you can find another DS to update with.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can a mod change the title to acekard 2i, m3i zero and cyclods evolution comparision

btw now that im used to the m3 its better than cyclo IMO

Posts merged

can a mod change the title to acekard 2i, m3i zero and cyclods evolution comparision

badchilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
Can you explain more? Since you have had more time with the M3, it sounds like you like it a lot now. What things in particular make you say you like it better now?

I was thinking of picking of a M3iZero for a more feature rich card (I already own other flashcarts), but wasn't sure if it should be a M3 or Cyclo.

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rockstar99 said:
the cyclo doesnt work on dsi

I see your a fellow Torontonian (...Actually I'm in Peel Region
yaynds.gif
) Anyway, who or where do you go to to get your DS hardware? I have a Acekard 2i and I want to try another flashcart as a 'just-in-case', the CycloDS in particular.

Woofy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man, I'm new, good comparison.

Helping me decide! Although I do have 1 question...

You mention that the acekard 2i dose not work with the new DSi firmware (1.4) Which I have updated to (woops). So I think that I will be getting M3i Zero as it dosen't matter what firmware you have, is that right?

Also do the games run fluently and I am a hardcore gamer so will I still be able to play the games well? I would get the acekard 2i but I updated to the latest DSi firmware
frown.gif

Cheers, Woofy.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woofy said:
Hey man, I'm new, good comparison.

Helping me decide! Although I do have 1 question...

You mention that the acekard 2i dose not work with the new DSi firmware (1.4) Which I have updated to (woops). So I think that I will be getting M3i Zero as it dosen't matter what firmware you have, is that right?

Also do the games run fluently and I am a hardcore gamer so will I still be able to play the games well? I would get the acekard 2i but I updated to the latest DSi firmware
frown.gif

Cheers, Woofy.
acekard 2i DOES work with the 1.4,it's even in the first post here...

Woofy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, there is a fix but I don't have a DS Lite or DS Phat handy / nor do my mates have one. Looks like I will be getting the M3i Zero!

Cheers, Woofy
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto