Acekard 2i Game Loading Freeze

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kittykatgamergir, Jan 18, 2011.

1. kittykatgamergir
    OP

kittykatgamergir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2011
    United States
    This may be an old topic but I just did this weird paper trick to get my Acekard 2i working after like a year and a half of no use,

Anyway, although many of the games work on my Acekard, when I try playing Professor Layton and the Unwound Future rom it freezes on the "LOADING" screen,
    since that didn't work, I tried Professor Layton and the Lost Future (the european version) and it does the same thing!

I have AKAIO 1.8.5 on my Acekard 2i so I can't figure out what is wrong. [​IMG]

Im guessing newer games are freezing

2. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

GBAtemp Patron
    jurassicplayer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    Did you try backup/reformat/fresh files?

3. fruolie

fruolie Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2010
    Did you tried akaio 1.8.5.a? There were a lot of people who had problems starting games on version 1.8.5.

And as told backup and format your memory card.

I play professor layton on the vers.1.8.1, so I suppose the games will work on later versions.

4. kittykatgamergir
    OP

kittykatgamergir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2011
    United States
    I formated my card and I'm sure I added 1.8.5a but still the games don't work. any other options [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice