acekard 2i for NDSL

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by ganin, May 5, 2013.

1. ganin
    OP

ganin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2010
    Russia
    Hi all)
    I have NDSL and looking for a flash kartt, and i think about acekard 2i
    Does anybody know about compability with new, popular games now?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    I'd suggest the Acekard 2.1 instead of the 2i, as it doesn't have the 2i's infamous contact issues (while still being able to use AKAIO and such).

The DS is dead, the last biggest release was Black2/White2, but it looks like AKAIO plays recent games just fine still.
    http://www.akaio.net/forum/
    http://www.akaio.net/loaders/

3. babyface
    This message by babyface has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 7, 2013
  4. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    There are no original R4i flashcarts. There's only the 1 on 1 copy of the original one left, from r4ds.com. And it only supports non-sdhc µSD cards.
    So unless you only need 2GB for your games and what not, then I'd suggest the "original", but still for a few bucks more you can get an R4i Gold 3DS (the r4ids.cn one), which also works with Wood R4 and has SDHC support for larger µSD cards.
    Didn't the certain AK2.1s have issues in some batches. And more importantly are they still being sold?
    I'd suggest a R4i Gold 3DS anyway since the price difference is really not a big deal anyway and you get a solid built flashcart.

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    2.1's are still being sold in some places, but at this point the r4ids.cn is a lot easier to find cheaply.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    there was a hardware change that caused akaio issues. that was fixed rather quickly in software. after that acekard went back one revision so they would not be sold. besides that i can't think of any other issues.

-another world