OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.random.org
XP
Country
United States
So I has Acekard 2.......? I had it for over a year, since last September and it works perfectly and all. But then it suddenly won't read anymore ROMS that I put in my Memory Card. I have an 8Gb. I don't know how it happened but it just won't play any games. It would start up to the main menu but then it would freeze. Homebrews, Moonshell 2 and other things works perfectly as always. The problem is that it won't read any ROMS. Yes, I formatted my card. Backed up my sav files.. I downloaded new and clean ROMS along with new firmwares and such. I also tried it with a new sav without putting any of my sav datas in it. It still won't read. Is it just the Memory card or has the Acekard 2 itself become dominant, don't want to be used anymore other than moonshell and other homebrews? Or do I just need a new memory card? I also tried it on a Cyclo and it works fine.

I need some intelligent answers. Answers that would leave me in despair as you guys answer and me finding out what the little problem is.

Anyone care to help?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Do you use AKAIO or the Official kernel ? If you use AKAIO 1.5, be sure to use the latest loader files. Make sure the contacts on Acekard and your DS are clean.
Try YS Menu maybe?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Kadushy said:
So I has Acekard 2.......? I had it for over a year, since last September and it works perfectly and all. But then it suddenly won't read anymore ROMS that I put in my Memory Card. I have an 8Gb. I don't know how it happened but it just won't play any games. It would start up to the main menu but then it would freeze. Homebrews, Moonshell 2 and other things works perfectly as always. The problem is that it won't read any ROMS. Yes, I formatted my card. Backed up my sav files.. I downloaded new and clean ROMS along with new firmwares and such. I also tried it with a new sav without putting any of my sav datas in it. It still won't read. Is it just the Memory card or has the Acekard 2 itself become dominant, don't want to be used anymore other than moonshell and other homebrews? Or do I just need a new memory card? I also tried it on a Cyclo and it works fine.

I need some intelligent answers. Answers that would leave me in despair as you guys answer and me finding out what the little problem is.

Anyone care to help?
Okay, firstly, please don't go Lolcats. Secondly, you made a contradiction with what you said. If the main menu freezes how are you able to run homebrew and the likes?

Skid00dshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.random.org
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
If you use AKAIO 1.5, be sure to use the latest loader files. Make sure the contacts on Acekard and your DS are clean.
Thank you. It works now. Thanks again.

QUOTE(Eon-Rider @ Jan 1 2010, 02:07 AM) Okay, firstly, please don't go Lolcats. Secondly, you made a contradiction with what you said. If the main menu freezes how are you able to run homebrew and the likes?
Exactly my point. I don't know why myself. That is why I am asking you, the GBAtemp community for help.

But now it works. Thanks to Leonidas.

Thank you. Problem solved!

Case Closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.