Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Acekard, are very good with replacing bad carts. Great customer service if you can understand engrish, not that there english is that bad at all, its pretty good for their second language. I can say for certain i'd have enough trouble trying to learn chinese, without having to learn english aswell, chinese would take me a life time to learn, too many symbols for me too remember
tongue.gif

evilhomura89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ozzymud said:
Their customer service is AWESOME, i received several of the bad Acekard2s from serveral vendors in just trying to get a couple that were ok... I finally wrote Acekard telling them of my problem... they shipped me a sample and it arrived a few days after... My last replacement from a vendor has JUST now shipped out yesterday (waited like 2 weeks for him to get his new shipment in).

Out of all the flashcard people i contacted, they were the best and fastest with replies. Here is the email they sent me....

QUOTE said:
Hi We're some problems before of QC of factory. But we're resolved the problem. I think your reseller keep replacing a bad card for you. Anyway we'll replace one card for you. I'll give you the tracking number after we send it. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
RegardsAcekard
Does that means u're havin 2 working Acekard now?? 1 from the team and 1 from the vendor??

If I'm having problem with my Acekard, and i contact the AK team immediately, do u think the chances of me getting a new cart from them instead of the vendor is high?

ozzymud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evilhomura89 said:
Does that means u're havin 2 working Acekard now?? 1 from the team and 1 from the vendor??

If I'm having problem with my Acekard, and i contact the AK team immediately, do u think the chances of me getting a new cart from them instead of the vendor is high?

i just got the one back from r4dusa.com, it came in a box with a black pcb ver 2.1 on label... working well
(this guy had me worried as GBATemp has them on their badlist, but he has been fair to me to date)

the one i got from the team came in the plastic case, green pcb, v2.1 on label... working well

I have no clue if they would send you one, i do know i will purchase their cards, their customer service is really nice
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE