Hacking Acekard 2.1 Question!

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I received my Acekard 2.1 a few days ago. I ordered from DX & appear to have one of the newer run of carts. I have looked through several Acekard 2.1 reviews & see that the flashcart supports game switching/backing out of games to the Acekard menu. However, I can't figure out how this is done. I'm not talking about the 'soft-reset' either for restarting a game. I know you push 'Start-Select-L-R' for doing that.

I'm wanting the answer to how to quit playing current game & then switch/backout of that game to the Acekard 2.1 menu to play another game. I have been pushing different button combinations but no luck yet with hitting the right combo. I know it should be something like the 'soft-reset' but what in the heck do we use? Sorry if this has been answered but we can only use "Google" search feature here & that points at many different results to sift through. I wished there was a search feature on these boards where we could actually search through a specific forum/subforum & not have to use Google. Thanks!
gbasp.gif

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the official 4.13 firmware. I do plan on using the AKAIO soon though. I have tried LRABXY to get back to the menu & it doesn't work. I can use Start-Select-L-R & that does restart a game. I can't get any button combo to switch back the Acekard menu. What the crap?

rajendra82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you gone into the patch settings and turned on soft reset? I think the firmware has it off by default, and you have to turn it on globally. Then if some games have problems with it, you can disable it manually for them, while leaving it enabled for all others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: and my right eye is bloodshot from lack of sleep but damn. the full moon with the clouds is...