Hacking Acekard 2.1 or 2i for ds lite?

darbzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just sold my cyclods for £10 and was wandering which to buy.

i have a ds lite

Acekard 2.1 :£7.93

Acekard 2i :£9.31

does any work better or will they be exactly the same?

Trollology

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gotta agree with the post above me ^.
Who knows some day you might move to the DSi or say you go to your friend who has a DSi and want to put it in his DSi.
I mean if you're gonna spend money, just spend barely any more for a card with all the functionalities you can possibly wish for.
wink.gif

darbzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my cyclo was annoying me with the lack of updates so now i just gotta sit back and wait for this

anybody know where to get cheap 8/16/32gb micro sdhc?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if you only have a ds lite and you don't plan on geting a dsi, then you should get the 2.1. the 2i has MANY contact issues. i can't get my 2i to work on my ds lite or dsi xl any longer. it worked fine until one day i popped it out to add a new homebrew. after that it doesn't recognize it 9 times out of 10. i've been to lazy to stuff paper behind the pcb, i mostly use my scds2 or ismart mm for dsi stuff now.

the ak2.1 is the same as the 2i but the 2i adds a reflashable bootloader area so it will boot on the dsi. you'll get the same compatibility, same features, etc, as that is all akaio based. my launch day 2.1 has been abused more than anyone here at gbatemp could abuse their card. i've beta tested hundreds of projects. i've written more than a few emulator compatibility lists using it. to this day my 2.1s have never failed me.

-another world

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
if you only have a ds lite and you don't plan on geting a dsi, then you should get the 2.1. the 2i has MANY contact issues. i can't get my 2i to work on my ds lite or dsi xl any longer. it worked fine until one day i popped it out to add a new homebrew. after that it doesn't recognize it 9 times out of 10. i've been to lazy to stuff paper behind the pcb, i mostly use my scds2 or ismart mm for dsi stuff now.

One of the greatest reasons why I love the spring load in the 2i. No need to even take the Acekard 2i out of my XL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY