Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Hey y'all! Long time no see, I've been out of this scene for years but seeing and reading about the new Ace3DS X card gets me intrigued and I really want to check it out. However, I don't exactly understand how it works. Is there a detailed guide out there someone can point me to?

My main questions are:
1.) what does the magnet that comes with it do? I've watched videos where they put it near or on top of the console to flash the console with some sort of software, so I'm guessing the software allows the card to work in 3DS Mode? I've only found videos of it work in DS Mode so far.

2.) Will it work with a 2DS? Probably a pretty dumb question, but I guess is there a different way you have to flash the system with that little magnet thing with the 2DS? I've only seen a video with it being done on a normal 3DS.

Thanks y'all, and sorry for the questions if they're dumb. This stuff has changed wildly since I got out of it back in like 2010 lol.

Last edited by NeSchn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1