Ace3ds PLUS .sav file issues?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by rissacaelix, May 3, 2015.

1. rissacaelix
    OP

rissacaelix Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2015
    United States
    So I just got an ace3ds plus cart and I got it up and working with my games and it is saving fine but I have one game in particular (pokemon platinum) that I was playing on my computer (with a desmume emulator) prior to getting the flashcart and I have a ton of progress saved on it so I wanted to continue on my ds lite and/or dsi but I cant seem to get the save file from the rom on my laptop to open on my sd card when it is in my ds. I can transfer it just fine but it wont open. Does anyone have any idea if I can fix this or if im just screwed over and if you do HOW?

Also. Dont be one of those people who just says to google it or whatever because I have been for multiple hours on end and nothing is working. I have tried to convert the file type to everything I can think of, exporting the save file straight to the sd card, expoting it to another place and then to the sd card, changing the file type manually, and a few other things. I know its not because outdated firmware because I have quadruple checked that I have the newest firmware downloaded on it. I have also checked to see if it was just that specific sd card by switching to a different one (with all of the firmware installed as well) and it still doesnt work. Im completely out of ideas as to how to fix it so please help.

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Maybe you can find the right types athttp://shunyweb.info/convert.php.

3. rissacaelix
    OP

rissacaelix Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2015
    United States
    I've already tried every type I could on there and none of them worked.