Hacking Ace3DS Plus Questions

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
About the card,can i use it on the latests firmware or do i need to hock it on a old DS and install the kernel or w/e is called?

Or is it possible to update without an old DS?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It ships being able to work on 3DS firmware 4.3.0-10 (currently latest) as well as DSi firmware 1.44 or w/e...which is also latest. It won't be able to update without an older DS, but that is something to worry about after the next updates from Nintendo.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It ships being able to work on 3DS firmware 4.3.0-10 (currently latest) as well as DSi firmware 1.44 or w/e...which is also latest. It won't be able to update without an older DS, but that is something to worry about after the next updates from Nintendo.

i dont get it.

If i update my 3DS to 4.3.0-10 then is it gonna work on it??
The part where u say ''It won't be able to update without an older DS'' makes me confuse.
That means i need to have a DS so i could use it on 4.3.0-10 firmware??

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Ace3DS supports the 3DS firmware 4.3.0-10.

If some mythical Nintendo update comes along and bumps the 3DS firmware to 4.3.0-11 or something, the you will need to update your Ace3DS first, or you will end up needing to use an older DS in order to update it in the event that you updated your 3DS before your Ace3DS.

This means that currently, you are fine to get it and it should work. The same can't be said if Nintendo releases an update.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes