Homebrew Accessing eshop after region changing?

Alpha_GX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I would like to convert a JAP N3ds to EUR, but only consoles that have never accessed the eshop will be able to go on the eshop after the region swap.
My question is, does doing a system reset from the parameters will count as "never accessed eshop" ?
Thanks.

Solution
"Has never accessed the shop" means exactly this. The console may never have connected to the shop. This is a server side thing and "Format System Memory" does not change formating because it is a local thing. Supposedly having two consoles from the same native region (means two Japanese console in your case) and a system transfer can be used for "resetting" this.
Happy reading:
https://old.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/b5tuz0/method_for_making_a_region_changed_new_3ds_access/
==================

If the console is brand new simply don't connect it. I mean: No update, No Seedminer method. For firmware 11.3 and older use Soundhax method. Else this leaves only ntrboot.
Good luck and have fun!

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"Has never accessed the shop" means exactly this. The console may never have connected to the shop. This is a server side thing and "Format System Memory" does not change formating because it is a local thing. Supposedly having two consoles from the same native region (means two Japanese console in your case) and a system transfer can be used for "resetting" this.
Happy reading:
https://old.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/b5tuz0/method_for_making_a_region_changed_new_3ds_access/
==================

If the console is brand new simply don't connect it. I mean: No update, No Seedminer method. For firmware 11.3 and older use Soundhax method. Else this leaves only ntrboot.
Good luck and have fun!

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night