Access to the old Eshop

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Loller123, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Loller123
    OP

Loller123 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2016
    Italy
    I remember that some months ago smealum made a sort of homebrew that allowed to enter in an old version of eshop in order to download Ironfall Invasion (for Ironhax). In future will this be possible to download the legend of zelda: Four swords, Legends of Exidia, Guitar Rock Tour and Fieldrunners for Slowhax/Waithax?

Sorry for my English.

2. Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds Smartass

Banned
    Nov 17, 2016
    Mexico
    Ward

3. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States
    No.

4. Hector_of_Troy

Hector_of_Troy GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2016
    Italy
    if I'm not mistaken that was only possible because Ironfall was just unlisted from the Eshop, which is not the case with the dsiware that was removed completely, so no sorry

5. Robert McCoy

Robert McCoy GBAtemp Fan

Apr 9, 2015
    United States
    So if it's not just unlisted why does freeshop still see it and can pull it from the Nintendo servers????

6. Roboman

Roboman GBAtemp Fan

Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    It doesn't let you download unlisted games. It let's you download OLDER versions of games still up. Like the exploitable version of ironfall invasion when you are only supposed to be able to get the patched version.
    They fixed this by adding an old version blacklist for exploitable games. You simply get an error when trying to boot old versions of certain titles.