Access to Basehaxx but not really?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bluespheal, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Bluespheal
    OP

Bluespheal Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    So I was in the process of downgrading using slowhax and then Sysdowngrader, however I had a partial downgrade and I lost all homebrew entrypoints, however I was told to re-update and try again, same problem, now I don't have any access to any homebrew entrypoint, except for basehaxx, however everytime I try to update the .hax it grants me access, but everything crashes, any idea if I can salvage this entrypoint or am I screwed? I also have an O3DS with 11.0, is there any way to use browserhax

2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Test basehaxx on the 11.0 first, and what do you mean by crash? Does it hang at a screen, or does it crash to home menu?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

A crash to home menu indicates a corrupt or incorrect payload

3. Bluespheal
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    I have tested it on multiple versions, though I can check again, it enters the homebrew channel, but when I try to say, enter JKSV, it stops at a bottom yellow screen.

BTW, I re-updated to 11.2.0-35U if that helps...

Edit: also, in the O3DS it just drops me out to the home menu, any way to fix the payload?

Last edited by Bluespheal, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Bluespheal
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Ok, I've tried other entrypoints and I have the same problem, so I'm pretty sure I need to update something, I get a yellow bottom screen whenever I try to open anything, what should I do to fix this?