About Wii Cases

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by CheatingSoi, Aug 9, 2008.

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    I am thinking about buying and installing a Chrome case for wii. First of all, I am very nervous about tampering with my councils (even taking off the faceplate of my 360 lol) I want to know if it is easy to take off and replace the casing and buttons. Could someone direct me to a guide maybe? Also, I dont know any of any reliable places to get it from. If Anyone could help me out Itd be much appreciated.

2. Fr0sTby7eX

Fr0sTby7eX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    No need to worry, it is very easy...it is just some screws that need to be removed. Here is an example of removing the Wii case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csHSnDX9Wcg

Lol, the guy just rips the Wii apart so fast.

3. CheatingSoi
    OP

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Thanks, I was trying to find a decent video. The question still remains, Where is a reliable site? I was looking at decalgirl but I saw the same case on another site for about $10 cheeper.

Also, About changing the Wii's LED. Is that fairly simple, or does it involve soldering and taking apart stuff? Because I would really like to change the light color while its opened up but I'm not gunna bother if its too difficult.

4. CheatingSoi
    OP

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Could someone please answer? I am going to buy a Chrome or Black case and red or green led and I need to know where I should get them from.

The Chrome case on Decalgirl seems like a good deal but I cant find a deal as good in the dark knight case. Also is consoleshop a good site? I want to get this from theres.