About to customize gamecube tloz (tp & ww)

Heroofpan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hello. Good night lol. I'm looking for a little help and advice. About something very specific lol. I am a curious and inventive person. And well right now I'm experimenting and trying to customize my zelda games (tp and ww from gc hehe) and I've found a couple of texture packs. Especially from tp. Which I would love to play on nintendont with my personal touch hehe. But... I don't know how to put them on. She says that with dolphin but there is no way around it xd. And in gc rebuilder I don't know what is the option or the way to get to the character's textures. (From link) Does anyone know how I can replace and/or edit the textures of the game and be able to play it on my personalized Wii? And another little thing. Is there a way to open and customize to your liking and then close with your own changes the tp and ww .arc files? you know. In which items, shields and especially swords appear (as in tp which is "Alink.arc"), I thought that with brawlcrate you could hahahaha. But not. Thanks in advance friends. And, how i can quit the hat from the link tunics or armors. (Kokiri tunic, zora amor and magic armor)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hello. Good night lol. I'm looking for a little help and advice. About something very specific lol. I am a curious and inventive person. And well right now I'm experimenting and trying to customize my zelda games (tp and ww from gc hehe) and I've found a couple of texture packs. Especially from tp. Which I would love to play on nintendont with my personal touch hehe. But... I don't know how to put them on. She says that with dolphin but there is no way around it xd. And in gc rebuilder I don't know what is the option or the way to get to the character's textures. (From link) Does anyone know how I can replace and/or edit the textures of the game and be able to play it on my personalized Wii? And another little thing. Is there a way to open and customize to your liking and then close with your own changes the tp and ww .arc files? you know. In which items, shields and especially swords appear (as in tp which is "Alink.arc"), I thought that with brawlcrate you could hahahaha. But not. Thanks in advance friends. And, how i can quit the hat from the link tunics or armors. (Kokiri tunic, zora amor and magic armor)
HD texture packs are made for emulators. They can't work on hardware, there's just not enough memory (and you wouldn't see much improvement anyway being limited to 480i/480p)

Heroofpan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
DUDEE. good morning, thanks for reply my post. Yesss. A friend told that..... but. The textures I want use are this hehe, simple recolors. Here is the image. You can help me? And, is possible quit the peter pan hat over the hero's (kokiri) tunic and magic armor?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-081436.jpg
    Screenshot_20220116-081436.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: