Gaming About Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on a PAL Wii.

FlashCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Wii's modded with Wiikey. I have the 1.3b update, and I've set region override to on using the 1.3 config disc. I can find MoH Heroes 2 (NTSC-US) pirated pretty cheap around here and downloading the game would take ages (Umbrella Chronicles took me 3 whole weeks). From the Wii Wiki, I learn that the game can be played on a PAL Wii using Regionfrii. I also assume that it won't brick a PAL Wii since there's no mentioning of it.

Is it safe for me to buy the game and just play it on my Wii? Or would I have to rip the image of the game, then apply Regionfrii to it? Is Regionfrii even necessary if I have a Wiikey?

Sorry I'm pretty new to this. Thanks in advance.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm I dont think it has the same protection SMG had, so you might be right with 1.3.

About the regionfree... does the guy your buying it off know if it has allready been patched? If it works for him, it should work for you even if he didnt patch it with regionfree.

I can try to answer anmore questions in appox 1 week when my copy is finnally done
laugh.gif

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you buy a pirated copy and it's US it will work on your Wii. Remember that applying regionfrii is the same as what your wiikey already does which is autopatching on the fly - you don't need regionfrii if you have a wiikey.

by 1.3b I take it your mean 1.9b?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-