XP
Country
United States

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Nintendont on my Wii U, but my buddy has a gamecube. You can't connect a Gamecube Memory Card to the Wii U. That's actually what I needed the Memory Card for.
ohhh in that case sell his gamecube and use the money to buy a wii playing gamecube games on the gamecube is no way to play the gamecube.
i misunderstood i thought you wanted to play gamecube games.
playing pirated games on gamecube is never fun or convenient.

Blaze Uchiha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh in that case sell his gamecube and use the money to buy a wii playing gamecube games on the gamecube is no way to play the gamecube.
i misunderstood i thought you wanted to play gamecube games.
playing pirated games on gamecube is never fun or convenient.
Why not? They don't work right or something? I mean buying the blank disc and burning them isn't an issue and with the memory card exploit I saw in that video, it looks like it works perfectly fine...

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There's no menu exploit for Gamecube. Super Smash Bros is one of several hackable games.
On every boot, you must use a commercially produced disc with valid region code to initialize homebrew.

Once a loader program like Swiss is open, then burned games may work. If the system's laser cooperates.

A modchip is more flexible. Drive chips allow loading homebrew directly from a burnt disc.
Other kind of chip have options like SDgecko or an internal SD card slot. Game compatibility varies somewhat depending on the method.

Last edited by Lumstar,

Blaze Uchiha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no menu exploit for Gamecube. Super Smash Bros is one of several hackable games.
On every boot, you must use a commercially produced disc with valid region code to initialize homebrew.

Once a loader program like Swiss is open, then burned games may work. If the system's laser cooperates.

A modchip is more flexible. Drive chips allow loading homebrew directly from a burnt disc.
Other kind of chip have options like SDgecko or an internal SD card slot. Game compatibility varies somewhat depending on the method.
Yeah I know that and that's not an issue. I'm not really confident in my soldiering skills

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay let's set aside the soldering.
Foreign games are where you'll want to be cautious. Messing around can reformat the memory card. Some Japanese games expect the system is internally Japanese, and have issues when forced otherwise.

Blaze Uchiha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w
Okay let's set aside the soldering.
Foreign games are where you'll want to be cautious. Messing around can reformat the memory card. Some Japanese games expect the system is internally Japanese, and have issues when forced otherwise.
what if I were to use a seperate memory card for japanese or respective regions exclusively? Would that be fine?

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
w

what if I were to use a seperate memory card for japanese or respective regions exclusively? Would that be fine?

It helps. Less chance of mistakes.

Normally, games are region locked. The problem could only happen if you in fact inserted the card into a wrong region system.
But hacking complicates things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night