About Eachmall.me

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi there, I want to ask a question. I tried ordering from Eachmall.me from my Visa using the Method Credit Card (by GC). The order status went to confirmed, but the payment status shows unpaid. My balance hadn't been deducted. So, I want to ask that had anyone of you encountered the same problem? Thanks for answering in advance. :)

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The support system said to me that:-
Please kindly to know that your order 201xxxx is paid failed, and we cannot receive any payment from you.

Best regards

• So, should I make another order?

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe because it's the weekend and there's nobody to handle your order. Though a payment system should be automated ....:huh:
agree with this guy / never order something though a chinese website on the weekend , also make sure you read the shipping schedules they have .

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please kindly to know that your order 201xxxx is paid failed, and we cannot receive any payment from you.

Best regards

I paid by Tenpay, had no problem, arrived few days ago

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Best regards

Yeah try tenpay this time. If your entropay has money you should be able to pay them. If no its no loss after all

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe because it's the weekend and there's nobody to handle your order. Though a payment system should be automated ....:huh:
Although the payment may be automated, wouldn't someone at eachmall need to manually mark the payment as received before it shows up as completed on the buyers end?

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the payment may be automated, wouldn't someone at eachmall need to manually mark the payment as received before it shows up as completed on the buyers end?
The problem is this:

So, its natural that the payment status will show as Payfailed?

Regardless if it was the weekend or not, why did it fail is the question.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
They asked me for a scan of my credit card and another id like a driver's license or even my passport or social security card (with numbers blacked out, but still).

I told them I used a VCC from my bank to pay for my Gateway so there was no physical card, but I sent them a screenshot of the virtual Credit Card screen from my bank, which they said was not acceptable. They canceled the order and I got refunded. Thankfully I had put in an order with yeahgeek a day earlier that had already shipped despite me sending them an e-mail to cancel it (due to the charge on my VCC being higher than the invoice by a few bucks... which I didn't like). Yeahgeek seemed to ignore that e-mail which worked out in my favor.

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, I want to ask a question. I tried ordering from Eachmall.me from my Visa using the Method Credit Card (by GC). The order status went to confirmed, but the payment status shows unpaid. My balance hadn't been deducted. So, I want to ask that had anyone of you encountered the same problem? Thanks for answering in advance. :)
Sorry for the huge bump but I'm having the same problem too! What ended up happening with your payment? Mine says confirmed but unpaid, and I paid exactly like how you paid by! I used master card instead though.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning