Hacking About Crediar's new twitter..

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what happened? I know he kinda quit for a sec there but what leak are people speaking about? IOSU exploit leak or what?

No, that's not even near being completed, it doesn't matter what was leaked, everything's back to normal so let's get back on topic. If you're curious about it, go back in the thread, it's not gonna do you any good, so please.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

legendaryhero7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what happened? I know he kinda quit for a sec there but what leak are people speaking about? IOSU exploit leak or what?
It wasn't really a "leak", just someone had reverse engineered a piece of Crediar's spoofer and posted it. Crediar then got pretty butthurt about it and took it down, but now put it back up with the full source code for the spoofer. That's about it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't really a "leak", just someone had reverse engineered a piece of Crediar's spoofer and posted it. Crediar then got pretty upset about it and took it down, but now put it back up with the full source code for the spoofer. That's about it.

Already informed him, there's no need to discuss past events lol, he's back and that's what counts.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He just made a level called Spooky Tublular, and he'll announce something if it's beaten... I can't do this anymore, my curiosity just wasted 2 hours of my life and drained my sanity. :( Anyone else tried it yet?

Reactions: KiiWii

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He just made a level called Spooky Tublular, and he'll announce something if it's beaten... I can't do this anymore, my curiosity just wasted 2 hours of my life and drained my sanity. :( Anyone else tried it yet?

Wish I could, but someone on his Twitter mentions DiskU and that it's already been leaked. Anyone know what DiscU is?

https://twitter.com/kprovost7314/status/648244382399762432

Nevermind - Found it. Spelling is key! (Not DiskU):
http://gbatemp.net/threads/crediar-discu-a-tool-that-can-extract-wii-u-images.378864/

Last edited by Maximilious,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make that level in the real Super Mario World rom and ill give it a shot on real SNES hardware with a Super Wild Card DX 2

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users