Abandoned 3DS on 10.2 with CFW

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Maximo22, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Maximo22
    OP

Maximo22 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Mexico
    Hi everyone!
    I own a 3DS which I abandoned several months ago. I set A9LH and installed AuReinand on it and everything was ok back then. My problem now is that I want to use it again after so much time, but last time I played with it, it was on firmware 10.2. I know the most recent version as of now is 11.2. I'm not sure if I can just update from the system settings as I'd normally do or if that will brick it somehow... And given that it's kind of a unique situation, I wanted to ask first.

TL;DR: My console is on 10.2, A9LH and AuReinand currently installed, I want to know if I can safely update to 11.2 or if I need to follow some specific steps in order to not brick it.

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Delete the AureiNand Files on the sd card, paste on LUma3DS with latest release/build, and then set the config and freely update :)

3. TheTheTony

TheTheTony Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    United States
  4. Maximo22
    OP

Maximo22 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Mexico
    Great, all I had to do was to replace the A9LH bin file with the latest of Luma and update the 3DS normally as you said. Thanks :)