Hacking a9lh with 4gb sd

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well i don't want to wait till i get a new sd card to do this so how could install it with this if i take most of the games off it would i be able to

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
do you have to have both nands on the sd at the same time or can you swap the sd card out remove the other nand and backup/ restore the other one

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes youll be able to
just copy the nand backups to your computer once they are created, then delete them from the sdcard afterwards

then simply copy whichever nand you need back to the sd card once the tut asks for it

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
do you have to have both nands on the sd at the same time or can you swap the sd card out remove the other nand and backup/ restore the other one
You can, but I still suggest an 8GB to make sure you have the space.

teegeeack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use sysNAND and accept nintendo updates on it without any need for emuNAND, if you follow the plailect a9lh guide meticulously. correct execution of the guide's final steps will protect the exploit from getting erased by a nintendo update. aureiNAND CFW provides this protection by default, while cakes CFW requires you to select an option which does it.

Last edited by teegeeack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: