A9LH sysNAND mode acting strange

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Logan Pockrus, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Logan Pockrus
    OP

Logan Pockrus Knawledge is key.

Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    I just typed up a long post, but I pressed backspace after I had clicked outside of this text box and lost all of my progress, so to hell with it, I'll make this concise.

I have the Delebile and dark_samus installers present on my PC at all times, and I think I installed the Delebile version, but no exploits work in sysNAND mode (like they used to, as I have swapped between versions several times) including Decrypt9, so I can't restore my NAND. I think I may have installed the dark_samus version because I must hold R to get into sysNAND rather than L (by the way, Delebile=L - dark_samus=R), but screen_init doesn't function like the dark_samus build usually does (CtrBootManager9 and Decrypt9 - A9LH build - don't work at boot).

To summarize:
    1.) Not sure what version is installed.
    2.) SysNAND isn't functioning properly.
    3.) Can't access Decrypt9 to restore a NAND backup, so I'm stuck like this.

There's so much more I'd like to complain about say, but I don't have the patience (as I stated at the start). I'd just like some tips to get into Decrypt9 so I can escape this situation.

Best regards,
    Logan Pockrus

2. LunaLogic

LunaLogic Gimme DLDI please.

Jan 21, 2016
    Switzerland
    Under the Great Firewall
    AuReiNAND + firmware90.bin + holding L + browserhax or whatever you like + 3dsx version of Decrypt9 = Profit

Supster131 likes this.
  3. Logan Pockrus
    OP

Logan Pockrus Knawledge is key.

Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    For God's sake, I can't believe I forgot firmware90.bin...but thanks for reminding me! Everything works (I'll do some critical thinking before creating a thread next time). Mods can lock this thread now.