A9LH sysNAND mode acting strange

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Logan Pockrus, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Logan Pockrus
    OP

Logan Pockrus Knawledge is key.

Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    I just typed up a long post, but I pressed backspace after I had clicked outside of this text box and lost all of my progress, so to hell with it, I'll make this concise.

I have the Delebile and dark_samus installers present on my PC at all times, and I think I installed the Delebile version, but no exploits work in sysNAND mode (like they used to, as I have swapped between versions several times) including Decrypt9, so I can't restore my NAND. I think I may have installed the dark_samus version because I must hold R to get into sysNAND rather than L (by the way, Delebile=L - dark_samus=R), but screen_init doesn't function like the dark_samus build usually does (CtrBootManager9 and Decrypt9 - A9LH build - don't work at boot).

To summarize:
    1.) Not sure what version is installed.
    2.) SysNAND isn't functioning properly.
    3.) Can't access Decrypt9 to restore a NAND backup, so I'm stuck like this.

There's so much more I'd like to complain about say, but I don't have the patience (as I stated at the start). I'd just like some tips to get into Decrypt9 so I can escape this situation.

Best regards,
    Logan Pockrus

2. LunaLogic

LunaLogic Gimme DLDI please.

Jan 21, 2016
    Switzerland
    Under the Great Firewall
    AuReiNAND + firmware90.bin + holding L + browserhax or whatever you like + 3dsx version of Decrypt9 = Profit

Supster131 likes this.
  3. Logan Pockrus
    OP

Logan Pockrus Knawledge is key.

Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    For God's sake, I can't believe I forgot firmware90.bin...but thanks for reminding me! Everything works (I'll do some critical thinking before creating a thread next time). Mods can lock this thread now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice