A9LH Errors help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by infinete, Apr 13, 2016.

1. infinete
    OP

infinete The Temp's cynic.

May 20, 2008
    London
    Appologies for asking, just tired of searching and not finding my answer :(
    To begin with....My specs
    N3ds + A9lh AurieNand (no EmuNand, System Uopdated) + 128gb Micro sd (102gb used).

After switching to A9LH most things seem to be working fine, installed games play, gba vc play, homebrew runs, I am having 2 problems though which I just can't seem to solve....
    1. I have tried installing 2 Dev apps, DevMenu and Config, I have tried installing them to SD and Nand, however, when I load them, they start to load then hit an error screen and I have to force shut down my 3ds.

2. I cannot seem to install Dsi games via FBI (have tried 1.4.7 and 2.2). I get the error "Failed to install cia file......Result code: 0xC88044, level status 25 summary: not found (4), Module FS (17), Desc: Doesn't exist / Failed to open (120)".

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edit: on top of this, my dsi management under system settings just crashes too.

Last edited by infinete, Apr 13, 2016
  2. 3than_H

3than_H Monado Boy

Jan 29, 2016
    United States
    pepe's chicken nugget land
    Dsi games aren't able to be installed on your 3ds as a cia.
    (At least i thought they couldn't)

3. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    Dsi Games install fine as long as the Destination in FBI is set to NAND.

4. 3than_H

3than_H Monado Boy

Jan 29, 2016
    United States
    pepe's chicken nugget land
    Or try a prepatched TWL_Firm.
    Or trying to install to nand/sd instead of sd/nand.

5. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    off topic, your wow and internetometer stuff is wrong, you need to follow the instructions on using BBcode for your sig. you linked to the images, these will never update and do not link to the pages to give wows/Internets to you.