A Wild Yarlick appears.

Yarlick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've known gbatemp for quite some time but has always been lurking on it. ( It has been what...about 4 years that I've known this site?)

All in all, the name's Yarlick. I'm french and I'm twenty-two just as my profile says, I'm a huge Nintendo-fan even though I have problems with some of the choice Nintendo has made or are currently making. ( Hello New 3DS)
I play on every console and I don't take side in a "console war" that I deem to be stupid.
If you have any questions I would be glad to answer to all of you ^^.

Yarlick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I remember that it was here that I came for the cheat files for my DS, it was here that I first saw that PSP got cracked permanently, the same for the PS3...that brings back a lot of memories x)
I do accept cookies =3
I'd rather warn, I have no knowledged that would be profitable to GBAtemp in the software department x)

Yarlick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup, I never had the courage to come here before because I thought I would be kinda useless x)

Yarlick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Flarn2006....Where have I seen this name before? Perhaps in a modding forum? Are you in others forum than this one?

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flarn2006....Where have I seen this name before? Perhaps in a modding forum? Are you in others forum than this one?
Yeah I have accounts on tons of forums. As far as modding forums go, maybe it was Sonic Retro? Or Saints Row Mods? (No, autocorrect, not Saints Row Moss.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: