Hardware A weird Switch demo unit

xXMiryokuXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You were totally right. I have no idea why but I had no notifications about answers on this topic, but by looking for demo units online, I found out about 0100069000078000 and I understood how HOS managed to boot either on retail or kiosk mode, as you said.

The solution I found with someone who has been very helpful on the ReSwitched discord, was to edit the source code of exosphère to disable this burned fuse check at boot. It's currently working very well, but I have to count on someone to compile the files each times Atmosphère gets updated... I tried compiling AMS by myself with Ubuntu + DevkitPro but I always get an error during the compilation.

Maybe on next releases, SciresM will give us an option for exosphère.ini to disable this fuse check !

Bonjour j'ai le même souci que toi et je galère depuis 3jours lol pourrais tu m'aider ? merci beaucoup

xXMiryokuXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PM me, I'll help you getting them working :)
Bonsoir j'en ai une aussi et je cherhce de l'aide pourrais tu m'aider plz ? merciiiiii

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nope, but this does
Hi, thanks for your CFw i can boot my kios unit but i can't launch the games, it's asking me to remove plane mode and when i do so then it's just stays on "verifing", i've installed the games with tinwoo, do you knows how i could make them work ? thank you very much

emer1310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

Blackd1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I already manage to boot the console with the files that @ZachyCatGames posted thank you. So much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I’m going install games to see how it goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ