Hacking a way to block future updates while connected to internet?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi with Habib's announcement that now unhackable ps3's may get something in the future (in early development now) I wanted to know what URL's to blacklist in my router to prevent my ps3 from doing that update nag when sony pushes out (if they do) a new update to patch it also will blocking the update servers block the web browser (don't really care for psn I already dl'd my legit games onto my HDD (I use crunchy roll alot but i'm pretty sure that goes through PSN too and will be in accessable once i block the update servers I still have my pc so i'm good)

Reactions: Solitario

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
rebug or the other CFW has the ability to block all communication with PSN servers with a press of a button.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super slim the ps3exploit team is working on a currently unhackable ps3 exploit for 25x,3x,4x ps3's habib one of the devs and a cfw maker tweeted that for unhackable ps3's to stay on 4.81/82 they're working on something ----> http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps...3-2k5-3k-4k-models-says-habib.16266/#comments so in the mean time I'm looking for the URL'S Sony uses to update so i can block them router side so i can continue playing my games locally and not worry bout that nag prompt if/when sony forces an update

Last edited by chrisrlink,

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi with Habib's announcement that now unhackable ps3's may get something in the future (in early development now) I wanted to know what URL's to blacklist in my router to prevent my ps3 from doing that update nag when sony pushes out (if they do) a new update to patch it also will blocking the update servers block the web browser (don't really care for psn I already dl'd my legit games onto my HDD (I use crunchy roll alot but i'm pretty sure that goes through PSN too and will be in accessable once i block the update servers I still have my pc so i'm good)
This is the list you want;

xmb.dl.playstation.net
mercury.dl.playstation.net
us.np.stun.playstation.net
.update.playstation.net
auth.np.ac.playstation.net
ena.net.playstation.net
fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net
a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
video.dl.playstation.net
sf.prod.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
ca.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com
ndmdhs.com
www.sony.net

your welcome ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
super slim the ps3exploit team is working on a currently unhackable ps3 exploit for 25x,3x,4x ps3's habib one of the devs and a cfw maker tweeted that for unhackable ps3's to stay on 4.81/82 they're working on something ----> http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps...3-2k5-3k-4k-models-says-habib.16266/#comments so in the mean time I'm looking for the URL'S Sony uses to update so i can block them router side so i can continue playing my games locally and not worry bout that nag prompt if/when sony forces an update

Thank you for sharing that was unaware of that development as psx place forums look so weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: