Hacking a really weird idea (une idée vraiment bizarre)

JeremyKO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
English : Hello everyone so just before asking my question actually I'm French and I use google translation and as you may know Google Translation sometimes does anything so if you have trouble understanding I'll put the text in French just below so here's my question is it possible to have the transfer transfer 1.0.0-0EUR (or USA) or 1.1.0-0EUR (or USA) (for the old3ds) because I would like see how to look like the old logo and the old settings

Français : Bonjour à tous alors juste avant de poser ma question en fait je suis français et j'utilise google traduction et comme vous le savez peut-être Google Traduction fait parfois n'importe quoi donc si vous avez du mal à comprendre je mettrai le texte en français juste en dessous donc voilà ma question est-ce que il est possible d'avoir le ctr transfer 1.0.0-0EUR (ou USA) ou 1.1.0-0EUR (ou USA) (pour les old3ds) parce que j'aimerais bien voir comment ressembler les anciens logo et les anciens paramètres

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Why do you want that? There is no interesting stuff on the first firmwareversion. Look for an unboxing from the first 3ds models. And you see the menus and the old logo.

JeremyKO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not really want to do that but I would like to be able to do it on my console

j'ai pas vraiment envie de faire ça mais j'aimerais bien pouvoir le faire sur ma console

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not really want to do that but I would like to be able to do it on my console

j'ai pas vraiment envie de faire ça mais j'aimerais bien pouvoir le faire sur ma console

1. Création d’une sauvegarde de la NAND (Creating a NAND Backup)
    • You'll need this in case this goes very wrong.
  2. Download the 3DS EUR o3DS Firmwares version 1.0.0-0E package at that darth site.
    • MD5 hash: 3495f4c8d8518f5a3d86f0ad77a632c5
    • Don't ask us. Find it yourself.
  3. Downgrade with sysUpdater.
Don't say we didn't warn you if this bricks your 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==