_Kim_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello guys,

first of all, this is a great forum where I've already found lots of useful information about the DSTT.
smile.gif

Alright, back to the main question
rolleyes.gif

smile.gif

I've got my DSTT for about 6 months. Downloaded lots of games, worked perfectly.
But some games (like My Sims & Imagine Teacher) won't load, it says : "ROM LOADING FAILED. LOAD ROM ERRCODE=7"

I've only had the problem with these 2 games. I've downloaded the roms from other sites, they still don't work.

What do you guys think I should do? Should I upgrade to V1.15? (My version is still a V.109)
Could that solve the problem? Or does anyone have another solution?

Thanx in advance!

_Kim_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ENDscape said:
Yes you should update. Those updates are there so you can run those games that wont run.

Ok thank you!

Maybe this is a very stupid question, but does anyone have a V.1.15 ready to put on my DSTT?
I've downloaded it from this site, but there are like 50 files in it, and I don't know how to unzip all these files and make it 1 file to put on my DSTT

Thank you!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you unpack it correctly, the archive that's in the download area of this site has a file named "TTMENU.DAT" and a folder named "TTMENU" (which contains a bunch of files). Drag the file and folder to your microSD card. Create a new folder named "games" on your microSD card. Put your .nds files in the "games" folder. Use the "Safely Remove Hardware" option to remove the microSD card from your PC. Put the DSTT into your DS, put the microSD card into the DSTT, turn on the DS. You should see a list of the .nds games you put in your "games" folder. Click on a game from the list to play it.

-Bri

jaechook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a DSTT card and have the same errcode=-7. Where do I download this new version from?? I'm blonde and stupid!! My card came all set up for me so if someone could tell me what I have to do in easy terms that would be great!!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To update TTMenu for DSTT: [*]Download the firmware here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3603[*]Unzip the firmware archive. It should have a file named TTMENU.DAT and a folder named TTMENU (which will contain a bunch of files). Delete the old TTMENU.DAT and TTMENU folder from your microSD card (you might want to make backups of them just in case).[*]Drag the new TTMENU.DAT and the TTMENU folder onto your microSD card.[*]Make sure your .nds and .sav files are in a folder on your microSD card and NOT on the root. If they are on the root of the microSD card, make a folder named "games" and put all of your .nds and .sav files in there.[*]Remove the microSD card from your PC. Make sure you always use the "safely remove hardware" to remove the microSD card.[*]Insert your DSTT into your NDS. Insert the microSD into your DSTT. You should get to a menu with your games in it. Click on a game to run it.
-Bri

jaechook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks so much for your help the game works. I did notice while I was looking at files on the sd card that I had one call TTMENU.SYS am I ment to delete this one?? I left it on for now

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if there's any advantage to deleting TTMENU.SYS. It get recreated when you run the firmware for the first time, but I don't know what it does. I think it holds your settings for the menu, in which case if you delete it you will lose your settings. If you don't care about your settings, I'd go ahead and delete it and let it create a new one.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE