Hacking A PSTV with fw 3.20 and no rejuvenate.. need some help

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, i bought a PSTV from amazon and i already have installed the tn-v exploit without a hassle, but now i am trying to install the rejuvenate hack with no luck, can someone help me installing it, currently i am using qcma and a ps3.
Thanks in advance.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i bought a PSTV from amazon and i already have installed the tn-v exploit without a hassle, but now i am trying to install the rejuvenate hack with no luck, can someone help me installing it, currently i am using qcma and a ps3.
Thanks in advance.

Hey,,, my man... I just may have lucked into a 3.20 PSTV...

Can you tell me how to set it up for TNV? I already have a 3.18 Vita with TNV...

whats the best way to do this? I know i have to activate it.. but if the process teh same? i havent done it in a while.

oxenh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You will need the vitaupdateblocker 1.2 and a ps3 to transfer your exploit game. I bought some time ago the patapon 1 game.
Also i have a ps vita, so i just transfer stuff from the pc to the vita, and then, from the vita to the ps3, to finally transfer all the stuff from ps3 to pstv.

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

oxenh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey! I am in the same boat, was able to get TN-V but struggling to get rejuvenate. Since your on 3.20 did you install unity with the package installer?
Then the next step gets tricky with the activation and then PSTV related steps http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=44253.
For the activation http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/INFO_PSM.html you need to connected your vita to the PC via USB, but thats impossible with the PSTV. I'm lost haha

I have tried everything i see in the web and nothing works to install rejuvenate, so no luck for now. Also my ps vita have fw3.52 so i can not install rejuvenate on it too. Until someone come to help us, we are lost.

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, hopefully someone makes a straight forward guide for PSTV users, its really convoluted.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks in advance.

Do you have PSX Loader installed on your PS Vita TV? Cause when mine goes to the part where all my games are listed...I cant scroll or select any games... even the first one...

oxenh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Do you have PSX Loader installed on your PS Vita TV? Cause when mine goes to the part where all my games are listed...I cant scroll or select any games... even the first one...

I only installed the psp hack emu, so i cannot help you with that pal. Maybe you can ask help in wololo.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran