Status
Not open for further replies.

mew512

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all know about the recent though nearly useless exploit released by geohot, if we ever reach into homebrew with this exploit i had an idea.

the other night i couldnt sleep i read a topic about new square enix games coming soon but no official titles, i thought about KHIII then i began thinking about how i couldnt play birth by sleep as it was only on psp and i dont really want a psp then i remembered a feature the ps3 has, the remote play, i wondered if we could hack the remote play to play psp iso files from a hdd or bluetooth device if we ever reach its hacking potential do you think this could be a ps3 hack someday?

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and his hack is nowhere near useless prolly for you because you know very little but people who know what to do with it are using it

mew512

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i asked a question i didnt say it would happen and i didnt ever say people HAD to do it so how can you be angry with me??

C

CasperH

mew512 said:
i asked a question i didnt say it would happen and i didnt ever say people HAD to do it so how can you be angry with me??
Meh, it's just a impossbile idea.
ph34r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM