Gaming A popstation question

DarkAdamm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing PSX games on my Psp and loving it. I also have CWcheats on there but have yet to use it.

Anyhow, I hope this is the right place to post this.

Is there anyway to savestate of a Playstation 1 game using CWcheats or Popstation. Or is there a plugin you can use that will make this an option.

I play on the go alot and I know I can leave the system on standby. But sometimes I can't get back to it before my battery dies on me.

Any help would be appreciated

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Popstation is the PC eboot creation tool so obviously not. But no the only recognised PSP savestate plugin is Slim PSP only for PSP games. CoderPR also supposedly supports states, and for everything, but it's reportedly not particularly safe and not very well understood.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, there is no plugin that allows savestates on PSX games or Homebrew. The closest would be Dark_Alex's PSPStates, which only works on PSP Slims and ISOs/UMDs.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Note the cunning way of repeating my post contents but omitting useful info which may be hopeful...i'll never understand why people just repeat almost Verbatim what others have said earlier...

DarkAdamm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses. I thought I would check and see if I was missing something.

I will still continue to break out the old PSX games and play them on the PSP. So far they are just about as good as anything they are putting out now.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't mind a little risk by all means look into CoderPR as PSX states are supposedly supported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-