A popstation question

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DarkAdamm, Jul 7, 2009.

Jul 7, 2009

A popstation question by DarkAdamm at 10:50 PM (1,057 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DarkAdamm
    OP

Newcomer DarkAdamm Member

United States
    I am playing PSX games on my Psp and loving it. I also have CWcheats on there but have yet to use it.

Anyhow, I hope this is the right place to post this.

Is there anyway to savestate of a Playstation 1 game using CWcheats or Popstation. Or is there a plugin you can use that will make this an option.

I play on the go alot and I know I can leave the system on standby. But sometimes I can't get back to it before my battery dies on me.

Any help would be appreciated

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Popstation is the PC eboot creation tool so obviously not. But no the only recognised PSP savestate plugin is Slim PSP only for PSP games. CoderPR also supposedly supports states, and for everything, but it's reportedly not particularly safe and not very well understood.

3. Excellentnuke

Member Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    As far as I know, there is no plugin that allows savestates on PSX games or Homebrew. The closest would be Dark_Alex's PSPStates, which only works on PSP Slims and ISOs/UMDs.

4. xist

United Kingdom
    Note the cunning way of repeating my post contents but omitting useful info which may be hopeful...i'll never understand why people just repeat almost Verbatim what others have said earlier...

5. DarkAdamm
    OP

Newcomer DarkAdamm Member

United States
    Thanks for the responses. I thought I would check and see if I was missing something.

I will still continue to break out the old PSX games and play them on the PSP. So far they are just about as good as anything they are putting out now.

6. xist

United Kingdom
    If you don't mind a little risk by all means look into CoderPR as PSX states are supposedly supported.