A new Wii U system software update is LIVE

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Updated from 2.0.1 to this straight.. since I haven't turned on the WiiU in like 4 months.

Speedup in the last update? MY ASS!
Update kept failing with error code bullshit.. typical Nintendo. After 3 hours since this morning, I finally went through the update.
Everything completed. Time to check the improvements :D

I clicked on settings... plays the music, 20 seconds later the settings load up. I thought, ok, I will restart the WiiU and try again.
Same thing.. click on the settings and it takes about 15-20 seconds to load it up.
Now, lets go back to main screen.. takes about 15 seconds. WOW THAT'S BLAZING FAST!!!!

Fuck this. I am better off leaving it off and let it play dead under the desk -.-

I will be posting a video of this on my channel by tonight.
What's the point of posting a video about this, I mean almost everybody already updated their consoles so they know how much of an increase in speed it is...

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the point of posting a video about this, I mean almost everybody already updated their consoles so they know how much of an increase in speed it is...
To check If something is wrong with my system :)

I do see a speed increase, but it is still annoying. People still think its due to optimisation? No one calling out the hardware being underpowered for what its meant to do?

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...well, this update does these things: It increases stability by allowing a bug in the newly layed out usb data features from the last update.
It fixes a freezing issue some were having with Netflix
It fixes an Internet issue with Youtube application.

Does anyone pay attention?

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's really not that slow... I'll be happy when they finish optimizing the system software but a minute from boot up to a game is not that ridiculous since these are computers now with their own os.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY