A little help with IOS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by William Bernhard, Aug 10, 2013.

1. William Bernhard
    OP

William Bernhard Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    Hi Everyone! I need some advice regarding my installed IOS.

The last week I leave my Wii in my cousin's home, he asked for my permission to install some WADs I said yes of course. Today he handed my wii back and when I tried to play some of my VC games they won't even run! (Black Screen, Reboot, Audio but not video), the first thing that I did was a SysCheck (and on the way there I see Pimp my Wii on the HC and began to think on the worst) when I did the scan I see that in fact all my IOS where patched with trucha bug. When I tried to run BootMii to restore the system it won't showed (the BootMii directory was gone from the SD... ¬_¬) So I need advice on how restore them back to normal 'cuz I haven't done that kind of manual restore before.

Thanks in advance!

Report on Spoiler
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. rooskie54

rooskie54 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    In order to get the files you need for BootMii you can run the HackMii Installer and then select "Prepare SD card." I could also just give you mine (they're not unique to your wii or anything) but I'm not sure of gbatemp's policies regarding those files. PM me if you don't want to go to the trouble of using the hackmii installer.

As for doing it without bootmii, you could use NUSD ( https://code.google.com/p/nusdownloader/ ) to download all the files included with 4.1 and install those (except for any IOS above 200 if there are any, I can't remember if they included any 200+ stubs in 4.1)

3. William Bernhard
    OP

William Bernhard Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    ok thanks for the info I will give it a try!