Hacking A little help if possible

liquidsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here is my problem. I sadly updated my wii to the newest version which was a big mistake but non the less i did it. So know im trying to play current releases on burnt dvd's and i just get a black screen they dont load pass the wii screen but all releases before i guess need for speed or animal crossing work just fine. Is the new update not allowing me to play current games because of some kind of ios problem or am i just crazy. I have a d2ckey installed hbc installed and i just updated to 9. Now when animal crossing came out i tried to burn it and it still didnt work so maybe it's not the update on my end i dunno just if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated because i just tried the new reborn fighting game and it black screens also but all other games work fine

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Need for speed needs the IOS55 instaled in your Wii in order to play, I guess Animal Crossing will need IOS38, but if you want to go back do the FINALLY A FIX FOR THE OCT23rd, founded HERE

liquidsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
today i updated to the new homebrew channel after i had already updated the wii but teh old one was alrwady installed so i dunno any ideas

liquidsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow i messed up when i put the folders together silly me it work
biggrin.gif
s perfect thx a lot guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum