A GOOD MP5 player?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I didn't want a PSP or a GO was because the stupid Control pad which is used for almost no games, is bigger then the Nub which is used for every game.
come back when you've actually used a psp go, the dpad is pretty much superior to all psp models.
Yeah, it's even better on the xperia play :)
To contribute, my parents take all my stuff off me but I've managed to hide A galaxy player 4.0 and An xperia play for aalmost a month.
:D Just save your money and buy a Galaxy Player 4.0 it runs android and has the specs to emulate anything under the specs of the Ps2.
Also get a job, it opens so many doors :D
k
I was actually thinking of buying a Open Pandora
I have wanted a cheap notebook for a while and I have seen some for only 300 bucks on the net. Not bad for a full linux PC that's 100% open source to me.
Also thanks for being the only person who actually came to the topic and made a suggestion insted of bash me about my grades (which none of you know might I add) :)

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm not being funny but with such a low budget what do you think you are going to get? Do you have a ds of any kind? Get a flashcard and just use that for all of the features and 'prepherable' features you have asked for. The ds can do all of the mentioned features (minus java and flash)

You could always buy a used psp? Just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol