Not open for further replies.

rayhien9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what good games to play these days. Im tired of no good games to play im so bored everyday.The games i want are for NDS and here are the games i PLAYED.

Ace Attorney Series
The legendary starfy
The harvest moon series
The rune factory series
All the pokemon games
Professor Layton and the curious village
Mario Kart
Fossil Fighters
TWEWY
Suikoden Tierkreis
SBK
Animal Crossing

Well i played more but can't remember
And yes many of u are going to say look at the essentinals list well i looked in it for a month, and i want to know you guys actual opinion on games u like. So i can play. Please no rude replys plz.

Take Note That my L,AND R buttons are like messed up.Well my L button is completely crashed up but my R button dosent work that often. And yes i clean the dust.

I know this might be a stupid post because i am stupid.
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
iM REALLY BORED THESE DAYS
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

And srry for my typing is i get some wrong im bad at typing and bad at spelling, grammer
plus if you see something weird on my post thats because i was messing with the font color so ok
aPPARENTLY IT DID NOT WORK THE font color
UPDATE
I also played
all the maro games
and all the sonic games
all the yu-gi-oh games

rayhien9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you see GTA i really dont like it i plyed on my cuz ds but i dont like it since i have my lil sis around me and the rest im gonna try playing it thx

dbzgotenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend Megaman ZX Advent, but since your triggers don't work, you really can't play this game (on Normal/ Expert since dash (L) is necessary, not sure about Easy, but you might want to give it a try). Since they don't work, you should play DBZ: Super Sonic Warriors 2 , Jump Ultimate Stars, Chrono Trigger, Custom Robo Arena, Worms Open Warfare 2, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, or Castlevania- Order of Ecclesia (just to name a few of my favorites).

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, if you liked The Legendary Starfy then try the Kirby games (they are quite similar).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk