a few things here:

AlexShannon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
so, i stumbled across an old thread about what one would do with a Death Note, and i'm also looking for a The Kira Game translation, and i'm looking to learn Japanese.

so, how can i learn Kanji and Hiragana easy?

where can i find at least a partial translation of The Kira Game?

what would you do with a Death Note?

i personally would kill-off people on death row in a riot.

oh, and one more thing: where can i get a DS flashcart?

one more thing: who has heard that SEGA might be coming out with a new console, and do you know EA is for sale, and what do you think would happen if Nintnedo bought SEGA, and if SONY and Microsoft released locked or DLC only consoles?

oh, and where can i find MIDIs for Sonic 06 OST and all the versions of the songs within it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Let me just start off by saying;
TRY LOOKING AROUND THE FORUMS.

Half of what you're asking could be solved by just going to the appropriate sections and looking.

I don't know of any translations for the game though.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, i stumbled across an old thread about what one would do with a Death Note, and i'm also looking for a The Kira Game translation, and i'm looking to learn Japanese. HAHAHAHA good luck.

so, how can i learn Kanji and Hiragana easy? Search the forum, there's a guide in the appropriate section.

where can i find at least a partial translation of The Kira Game? No comment. Google if it exists.

what would you do with a Death Note? Write your name down

oh, and one more thing: where can i get a DS flashcart? Look at the proper forum section, or google

one more thing: who has heard that SEGA might be coming out with a new console, and do you know EA is for sale, and what do you think would happen if Nintnedo bought SEGA, and if SONY and Microsoft released locked or DLC only consoles? What

oh, and where can i find MIDIs for Sonic 06 OST and all the versions of the songs within it? google

There we go. All questions answered in bold.

Jeez guys, way to be helpful in this thread.

Reactions: 7 people

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i stumbled across an old thread about what one would do with a Death Note, and i'm also looking for a The Kira Game translation, and i'm looking to learn Japanese.
Welcome to the club.

Participate in the Daily Japanese thread, or l/a/nguage over in Rizon. Kanji Damage is a useful resource for Kanji learning.

D'know. Google?

File it away until the right moment.

How....original?

China

one more thing: who has heard that SEGA might be coming out with a new console, and do you know EA is for sale, and what do you think would happen if Nintnedo bought SEGA, and if SONY and Microsoft released locked or DLC only consoles?
Market Saturation.
What if EA acquired OnLive for Origin?

oh, and where can i find MIDIs for Sonic 06 OST and all the versions of the songs within it?
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.

AlexShannon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
oh yeah, i was wondering what flashcarts were best so i figured i'd ask since i figure you guys probably know what they are and where to get them.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, i think this guy made it easier for the mods.
Instead of them having to lock 8 different threads, they only gotta lock this one when needed.
Plus, 8 different topics in all those places just equals more clutter and annoyance.

Reactions: 6 people

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh yeah, i was wondering what flashcarts were best so i figured i'd ask since i figure you guys probably know what they are and where to get them.

Oh well, I'll try to be useful now!

Supercard DSTWO: expensive but has many features including exclusive GBA emulator, fast support
Acekard 2i: kinda slow support but yeah cheap!
R4i Gold(r4ds.cn I believe?): great card as well with Wood R4!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dear Santa, I want a pony, and a motorcycle, and some ice skates, and the next Xbox, and a Porsche, and a football team, and a full size replica of the Princess' Castle at Disney World, and a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time, and world peace, and the planet Mercury, and a cure for stupidity, and a bank of my own, and the power of complete invisibility, and Sara Jean Underwood, and a parade held in my honor, and infinite wishes, and....

http://gbatemp.net/topic/302765-rettsu-speaking-japaneezu/
Go and ask @Densetsu and @Phoenix Goddess this. Be sure to record their laughter. It's a wonderful sound.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/288635-clean-official-translation-requests-topic/

Sell it

You have no clue how many innocent people are sentenced to die at this very moment,
You monster.

See those ads we have on every single page?

I have felt a great disturbance in the force. As if millions of voices cried out in extreme butthurt and speculation....

ebay

Reactions: 8 people

AlexShannon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
well, there is no Father Christmas so HAH!

ok, ok, i have a feeling you're being funny here

there's no translation, i was wondering if anyone knew of one

OK, only ACTIVE hostage situations and people who were witnessed killing people.

i'm not sure though which version is good on DSlite

just a rumor

i want the MIDIs for Chiptuneing or 8-bitting

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm just curious where did the riot part came from.
it comes from not leaving a pattern to follow, that way it'd be impossible to trace to a single entity like they did in Death Note

It's encouraging to see you've put this much thought into murder, and so little thought into the rest of your questions.

Priorities, right?

Reactions: 5 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.