Hacking A few region questions

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I play PAL games on a NTSC wii?

Does Mortal kombat have an update on it (cause its PAL).

How do I convert a PAl to a NTSC

or how do i enable my Wii to read PAL?

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please answer me?

I googled and got a bunch of answers from like two years ago, that are completely irrelevant to things now days, so I need some answers here.

PLEASE.

EDIT

you know what forget. I got help from another forum, thanks for nothing. (and before some calls me impatient; try seeing 10+ new posts happening in other threads, by people who CLEARLY [from past posts] know how to do this, but no they ignore me for no reason.)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Phratt said:

1. Yes

2. ALL games have an update on it

3. ???
Nobody should recommend you to change the region of your wii, even when it's possible, (to me) it's a mess.
You can patch a game from one region to another with several tools, just search for these.

4. Just run the game from GeckoOS or one of the backup loaders. Use force NTSC, and if this doesn't work, try force NTSC and vidpatch. If i understood correctly vidpatch patches the main.dol, but in most cases you don't have to do it.

PS: And yes you ARE impatient

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:

1. yes use gecko os

2. not sure don't have it

3. just use gecko os it does everything for you

dude chillax, if i was on and hour ago i would have helped you, but don't get mad just cause you didn't get an answer as fast as you would have liked... hell some of the questions i ask i don't ever get an answer, that's when i PM some people i've got to know thru this site... feel free to PM me and i will certainly try and help(if i know the answer)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...