OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

My first post here, so please go easy!

I have a few questions, i am hoping you pro's can help with.

Question 1:
I was booted into Atmosphere, and one of my kids accidentally (dont ask!) updated to 9.1.0. After rebooting the switch, whilst i could load the hekate exploit, when i tried to load Atmosphere, it would simply not boot. I went ahead and restored my NAND Backup of both my eMMC BOOTt0 & BOOT1 and also my eMMC RAW GPP. Before running the restore i enabled AutoRCM as i was advised to on the page i was reading.

The restore was succesful, and the go news is i can now run Atmosphere with no issues, however, trying to boot the switch normally (without using a jig or holding vol + and power) the switch will not boot at all. I did of course disable AutoRCM, but this has made no difference.

So whilst i can boot using the Jig and Vol + and power, and i then boot from Hekate into either Atmosphere, or default OS, why can i no longer do this normally? Hopefully the above is clear, but happy to answer any questions that may help troubleshoot this.

Question 2:
I am regularly getting a crash with error code: 2168-0002 ox4a8

I have tried multiple SD Cards (one is brand new) and all have been formatted with FAT32. What can i do to stop getting these?

Any help on both issues appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by ITGeekLondon,

ITGeekLondon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the latest version of atmosphere, but could not longer boot to it! After booting Hekate, then choosing to boot Atmosphere, it would just return to the Hekate screen

ITGeekLondon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any more help from anyone on these two issues would really be appreciated! Worried i have ruined the switch now that i can only boot using an exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...