A few questions about A9LH...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by yacepi15, Feb 22, 2016.

1. yacepi15
    OP

yacepi15 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    If i install ARM9LoaderHax...
    1. I will be able to use DS games?
    2. If i fuck something while installing,i can repair it with hardmod?
    3. If i restore a NAND backup,A9LH will be fucked?
    4. If i install AuReiNand and GW its compatible with this in a future,i will be able to install it? (I want to remove the hardmod,i have it at this moment for restoring a brick,the GW launcher did a bad restore and dont want to power on.)
    Thanks!

2. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    1. Yes
    2. Yes. Should get a sysnand backup prior and after A9LH. You can use reiNANDmod to boot emu or sys into 9.0 from which you can use Decrypt9
    3. If you restore a NAND backup from prior to A9LH, it'll just be as before you installed it, however A9LH won't work obviously. All A9LH does it force the 3DS to look for a payload at an offset (arm9loaderhax.bin) on the SD and run it.
    4. Not sure what you mean. GW probably won't get on this anytime soon. Unless they find a way to get A9LH to authenticate their card, it would just be risky for little to no reward. AurReiNAND works fine though on A9LH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice