A few problems !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Lugger067, Jul 28, 2009.

Jul 28, 2009

A few problems !!!!!!!!! by Lugger067 at 8:04 PM (1,316 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Lugger067
    OP

Newcomer Lugger067 Member

United Kingdom
    Hi all i have a wii3.1e installed the the wii for dummies package i have wiibackup launcher,homebrew channel installed wad manager but will not play Indiana jones from disc so i insralled ios35,53,55 and still get the green screen sorry if this might be a bit vague.cheers craig.

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    If I understand, you have:
    • A backup launcher (what one?)
    • HBC
    • Wad manager
    And it can't play Indiana Jones (Original/Backup?)
    And what cIOS you use?

3. blitzer320

Member blitzer320 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    download and install cios 38 rev14 from wii.waninkoko.info (if you have wi-fi it will be easy)
    then
    download neogamma r6 is the latest i think search for it on gbatemp
    then
    if it is out of region change the settings to force it to your region

4. Lugger067
    OP

United Kingdom
    i have wiibackuplaunchers 0.3y,i think 1.1 homebrew channel,cios36,cmios rev 3,wadmanager1.4 waninkoko, also ios 16-64-v257,38-64-v3609,53-64-v4113,55-64-v4633,and i have a cios249 wad file as well (in wad folder not sure if that is in right place?).Craig.

5. Lugger067
    OP

United Kingdom
    If i install neogamma where would i put it on the sd card? and would it worth installing gecko or would that just make things worse.

6. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    u put it in the apps folder like any homebrew app. Install cios rev 14 also. Put in in the same apps folder and run the installer. Actually neogamma latest is rev 7 but it's a public beta. Just use 6. You don't need gecko os unless ur using a modchip

7. Lugger067
    OP

United Kingdom
    i forgot to mention indiana jones is a back up.soory about that cheers craig.

Posts merged

i have just d/loaded wad manager 1.5 can i overwrite1.4 if so where do i put this on the sd card to do it?cheers craig.

8. jabmaster2

United States
    All homebrew apps go in the "apps" folder

9. shean_avfc

Newcomer shean_avfc Newbie

United Kingdom
    I am also getting the green screen after doing this ------------------>

a). Open the Homebrew Channel and load Preloader, press 1 to install. After install, your Wii should reboot and load the Preloader menu. If it doesn't, turn your wii off and on again whilst holding down reset and it will load the Preloader menu.

b) Select 'system hacks' in the Preloader menu, and enable all the hacks in the list. Select 'save settings' and wait for confirmation message to display 'settings saved'. Press B to go back, and enter Settings. Set 'Autoboot: System Menu' using D-Pad, then select save settings. Press B to return to main Preloader menu.

c) In the Preloader menu select Homebrew Channel, run Wad Manager 1.4 and install these wads:

IOS38-64-v3610
    IOS53-64-v4113
    IOS55-64-v4633
    Backup Launcher-WBKL

Then restart your Wii.

d) Open Homebrew channel again, run cIOS38 rev14 Installer and select Wad install.

All done! You will now have the safety/hacks of Preloader, NeoGamma R6 backup loader that has 99% compatibility, cIOS249r13a and IOS38, 53 & 55 for newer games.

I have even tried patching the .iso before i burn them and im still getting the green screen!! I have also phoned the samaritans as im loosing the will to live!!!!! Please help!!

10. jabmaster2

United States
    All homebrew apps go in the "apps" folder

11. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    You can make a new folder for WM 1.5 (in the apps folder) or replace the WM 1.4 boot.dol with the WM 1.5 one

12. Lugger067
    OP

United Kingdom
    hi again got neogamma working had to play with settings but indiana works a treat many thanks its much appreicated,i put the cios 38 rev 14 installer in the apps folder the neo gamma has replaced the wad wad manager and i cant in stall it any thoughts.