Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
tongue.gif
Sorry....I shan't be posting sh*t like this for the rest of the night, bed time I believe, some have work in the morning.

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(djdynamite123 @ Nov 10 2008, 10:22 PM)
Leaving it there..put short answer......NO
Leaving what were? your penis in a man? You only like short men?

See, we knew you could come to terms with your homosexuality. Like all homophobes it's just a case of working your way through it.
You Poor, Sad, Deformed, Urban Pustule...

That was hilarious

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patryc said:
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(djdynamite123 @ Nov 10 2008, 10:29 PM)
If this works, I may have to make sweet love to you.
Not another one lol

call of duty 5 still errors
You must know by now, its going to take some time to get this game working well, it requires wii to read near enough constantly, at 6x not 3

djdynamite123... you seem to worry a little bit about homosexuals..do you have a problem with them?
short answer...Yeah...............They want shooting

I had hoped in these modern days there weren't people around with this sort of attitude. Very surprised to read this sort of hatred in these forums. And if its a joke... very bad taste.
Very true , i hear that homophobes are actual self haters.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Its a 50/50 sorta thing. I can now play de blob without slow loading, but i have to shut the console off after every chapter and have to go super fast through the menu.

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Patryc said:
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
If this works, I may have to make sweet love to you.
Not another one lol

QUOTEcall of duty 5 still errors
You must know by now, its going to take some time to get this game working well, it requires wii to read near enough constantly, at 6x not 3

djdynamite123... you seem to worry a little bit about homosexuals..do you have a problem with them?

I'm not gay.
ohmy.gif
Just spreading the loooooooove.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no i want to see his video ( if its going to come ...) to prove that its NOT a fix it just suspends the error

Bananna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BL4Z3D247 said:

OWAIT. ITS NOT OUT YET. LOL.
By the way, I think that knowitall is trying to get attention.

I just find it stupid that everyone is crying Gamma at everything. INCLUDING FIXES.

How about we all just shut up about it until it comes out, unless we are discussing its features, and not comparing it to 0.3.

mihakase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh for fuck's sake. What we have here is a hack that doesn't even fix the problem while misleadingly saying it does.

You made it to first base while hitting a foul. Way to go. Nice job fucking with people again.

requiem4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of whether it works or not, I've got a couple of issues to address here. First off, I never once claimed to be better than anyone here, and stand by my argument that I'm both new to Wii development as well as console development in general.

Second, and consider this my favor for you calling me out -- You don't have a choice in sharing the source. You are required by the terms of the license to release your modifications. Do so, and let the community either benefit from your work, or call your bluff.

Not a flame, just trying to set the record straight. I wish you luck, and accept your apology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...