knowitall599

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I found out that you need to be quick when selecting from the menue screen in order to avoid the error, k? I basically bought all of you 10 seconds. An no, I do not understand the code as well because I am not the one that wrote it. If you are not a programmer I can not expect you to understand where I am coming from. This is for Wiigator .3 btw.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Works actually. im not even kidding! Thanks a millkion, checking with SWTFU now!

Edit: swtfu unleashed doesnt work, im trying with ntsc forced. Edit 2: Nope doenst work.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
knowitall599 said:
This will fix the disk read error in De Blob! This is the only game I have tested this modification on! I wrote this mod after 3 fixes that did no good. I am better than Requium goddamit.

Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63EN1CZN
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63EN1CZN

It's good that you have tried to help people with a fix for De Blob. What is not so nice is so say that you are better than someone else. I find it quite childish. We are all here to gather information and help each other.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorox said:
Works actually. im not even kidding! Thanks a millkion, checking with SWTFU now!

Edit: swtfu unleashed doesnt work, im trying with ntsc forced. Edit 2: Nope doenst work.
and how ? it doesnt work with me it gaves me 10 seconds longer ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work