Hacking A-Data 512mb on a R4DS

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any freezes xler ?

No word, yet. My friend is the one who is going to be playing it. And he just got addicted to Cooking Mama.

Before I get to C:POR, I have to finish new Zelda (I have 40 hours in and am only 1/4 of way done), Chibi Robo, Cooking Mama.
smile.gif

False Hope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any freezes xler ?

No word, yet. My friend is the one who is going to be playing it. And he just got addicted to Cooking Mama.

Before I get to C:POR, I have to finish new Zelda (I have 40 hours in and am only 1/4 of way done), Chibi Robo, Cooking Mama.
smile.gif

Well, keep us up to date!

The only thing I can add right now is that C:POR has you shout your character's name when swapping chars. It sounds awesome to hear them yell:

"VERONICA !!!"

"JONATHAN !!!"

noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right on.... for what it's worth, the freeze is repeatable... kind of. It happened again, but in a different warp room. I went to the one originally mentioned without a problem; even another after that. The third one locked me up though.

noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That, I don't know... I don't see any markings on the card itself, and I threw the packaging out.

I can tell you that every other game works fine.

D

Deleted User

I'm planning on buying the 1Gb A-Data MicroSD card tonight ... well, assuming it's in stock at the computer store I'm going to. If not, I'll have to go for a brand called Transcend or Crucial.
tongue.gif

*EDIT*

Ok, I got my 1Gb A-Data MicroSD ... I played Castlevania PoR very briefly ... but I pressed START repeatedly as fast as I could and it eventually froze. *shrugs*

Also, Tony Hawk DJ is sorta slow.

I dunno if it's the card's fault ... or an R4 issue ... but I've read that many people are locked up in castlevania and slowed down in DJ.

qtrinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
howcome everyone is getting 512s and 1gbs? i'm going straigt for the a-data 2gb man... you can hold about 35 games!!

Besides, r4ds supposedly supports micro sd up to 4gb.

PS. Newegg has the 2gb a-data micro sd for $49.99USD+shipping.
I'm in Toronto, Canada tho, and can buy it locally for $101.00CDN ($85USD?)

So, I'm basically going to shell out the extra $20-30USD for the convenience of buying locally, and to minimize the chance of getting a fake card (cuz if fake, I can return it locally... no headaches)

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning to get a slot 1 device and this microsd card(or 1 gb one) and I need more details how the game works on Adata cards. Right now I have an M3 SD with an A-Data 256 MB SD 60X and I've played the game for like half an hour without any problems. No freezes on warp room or talking to wind or priest etc. But I got a random freeze when I was looking at enemies list (Lower screen went black but the music kept playing, couldn't press anything). Adata cards seems to work better than other cards..

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that problem as well. I've barely started the game and mine says something like 1000.7% completion. What's up with that?

When I played for a half hour, I got 19% complete. That really means 1.9% complete.

My friend thinks that 1000% completion is finishing the game. he has only to ...

beat the final dracula (2 forms - based on enemies left to find)

...to finish the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2