.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've never seen any of the star wars movies (except episode 1) in their entirety.

And yes, I work in a video store.

GT's Star Wars video game retrospective has finally got me in the mood to watch the movies, so last night I hired out episode 4, 5, and 6.
my coworkers were like, why are you hiring them? you must've seen them like 10 times atleast.

And they were pretty shocked when I said I never had, although I think I've seen most of episode 4 by random scenes put together I've seen over the years.
And one of my coworkers was like, "well, at least you'll get to watch them for the first time"
Which I suppose is pretty cool, there's many games and movies I wish I could forget so I could experience them allover again.

So yeah, I'm gonna watch 4, 5, and 6 tonight

Also, I've never seen any of the godfather movies, indiana jones movies, rocky movies, and the first LOTR has put me to sleep a total of 6 times.

Just remembered you might suspect aprlol on this, but no, I'm completely serious
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen the original Star Wars trilogy so many many times and yet to love them, I can't even remember that much about them other then the famous scenes that everyone parodies.

I guess its just one of those things, I mean there's people out there who don't get what's so good about Mario.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is everyones opinion about the Family Guy parody, blue harvest. Honestly I think it is worth watching the movies so that you understand the jokes that are in the show. I cannot wait until the next ones come out.

L

Lyuse

I just recently watched the original trilogy and the new one I always thought it would be bad but I changed my mind after 5.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
What is everyones opinion about the Family Guy parody, blue harvest. Honestly I think it is worth watching the movies so that you understand the jokes that are in the show. I cannot wait until the next ones come out.
I think the problem with Blue Harvest is that its the same jokes that have been done a thousand times before by others. Still enjoyable if you like SW or FG.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Those films are brilliant. Its a shame you didn't watch them.
As for the lord of the rings, I understand why you might've been put ot sleep by it.

LotR fellowship is 1/3 action, 2/3 story.
LotR 2 towers 2/3 action, 1/3 story
LotR return of king ALL f***ing ACTION BABY!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since