A couple of Cyclo Problem

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by apb407, Dec 5, 2009.

Dec 5, 2009

A couple of Cyclo Problem by apb407 at 12:50 AM (1,231 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. apb407
    OP

Member apb407 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hey guys i havent been on the scene for a while i honestly just havent been playing DS for a while but im grounded now soooo what else to do but play DS [​IMG]

Any ways i had an ez4 and 5 but finally went to a cyclo i while ago and i have been having a couple of problems

1. Games randomly freeze or go to double black screens- This happend in Advance Wars Days of Ruin and MLB PP08 (the two games ive been playing alot lately)

2. My L button is just not working at all if i blow into the R it works but L is just dead, which destroys the ability for the Extended Menu in games is there anyway to get around to that without using the R button because it wont let me use RTS or Cheats [​IMG]

These are my main problems with the Cyclo right now

Im using the v.156B3 firmware and i thought that would help but even with that update the same problem #1 continued on soooo any ideas ?

also p.s. for Spirit Tracks i just need the newest firmrware B4 and that save file correct ?

2. Gariscus

Member Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Australia
  3. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    There is a way to change the button configuration for the enhanced menu.
    Go to the CycloDS folder of the microSD, then open the config.xml file in Notepad.
    On the second to last line, it should read:
    Change this to whatever you want the new combination to be.

4. apb407
    OP

United States
    ^ Thank you SOOO much thats going to really help alot :)

any idea on the games freezing up ?

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Turn off battery saver mode maybe? Or you can try reformatting your microSD. As far as I know those games aren't supposed to be problematic, so it could be the ROM's fault. Make sure they are clean and untrimmed, with no cheats enabled.

6. AcIdPort

Newcomer AcIdPort Member

Colombia
  7. apb407
    OP

United States
    okayy i reformated it and will try evrything else hopefully it'll work ill play around with it for a while