apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i havent been on the scene for a while i honestly just havent been playing DS for a while but im grounded now soooo what else to do but play DS
yaynds.gif

Any ways i had an ez4 and 5 but finally went to a cyclo i while ago and i have been having a couple of problems

1. Games randomly freeze or go to double black screens- This happend in Advance Wars Days of Ruin and MLB PP08 (the two games ive been playing alot lately)

2. My L button is just not working at all if i blow into the R it works but L is just dead, which destroys the ability for the Extended Menu in games is there anyway to get around to that without using the R button because it wont let me use RTS or Cheats
frown.gif

These are my main problems with the Cyclo right now

Im using the v.156B3 firmware and i thought that would help but even with that update the same problem #1 continued on soooo any ideas ?

also p.s. for Spirit Tracks i just need the newest firmrware B4 and that save file correct ?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to change the button configuration for the enhanced menu.
Go to the CycloDS folder of the microSD, then open the config.xml file in Notepad.
On the second to last line, it should read:
QUOTE said:
A,B,R,L,X,Y
Change this to whatever you want the new combination to be.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Turn off battery saver mode maybe? Or you can try reformatting your microSD. As far as I know those games aren't supposed to be problematic, so it could be the ROM's fault. Make sure they are clean and untrimmed, with no cheats enabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night