OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
http://store.steampowered.com/uiupdate/
"As of today, a new version of Steam is available through a public opt-in beta, open to all Steam users. This Steam update provides several major upgrades to the platform's core functionality. We've overhauled the Steam user interface to enhance the way you already buy and play games, adding more info about the things that matter — getting games, playing them with friends, and staying current in the gaming world.

If you already have Steam installed on your computer, you can take part in the beta by clicking this link and then selecting "2010 UI Update" under Beta Participation. If you don't have Steam installed, download it today.

Following is a preview of the beta — read on to see what's new. When you're done reading, try out the beta, then head on over to the forums to let us know what you think."

Warning 6 big 1280x1024 images ahead (these are my screenshots, not the actual Steam previews)
newsteam0.jpg

newsteam1.jpg

newsteam2.jpg

newsteam3.jpg

newsteam4.jpg

newsteam5.jpg

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Same here actually. WinXP pro 32bit...
If it doesn't crash in the first 10 seconds, it sure will whenever I click anything (add game, options and Leave feedback buttion included) :|

QUOTE said:
To opt out:

Run Steam with this argument:
Quote:
steam.exe -clearbeta
as steam forums say ;]

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arthas-Sama said:
And it won't work for me D:

It crashes no matter what on my pc...

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
That's Depressing I have 7 Ultimate 64bit too and I don't have that issue.

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
TDWP FTW said:
Chanser said:
Word of warning this beta deletes your MW2 content.
As in all files for it? I was going to update, but this might make me reconsider, even though I don't play MW2 much on my PC.

I had to reinstall the whole game from my retail copy. Opted out and in the beta and it doesn't ask you to re-download MW2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30