A bit confuzzled by RAM expansion

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ReDevil, Oct 11, 2009.

Oct 11, 2009
  1. ReDevil
    OP

Newcomer ReDevil Member

United States
    Hello, I am fairly new here. Been lurking for a while.

I am currently running an R4 w/YSmenu. I am looking at upgrading to an Acekard 2. I want to order EZV 3 in 1 pack also. I would just like to know which version should I get so that it can work with both cards? Also I want the GBA size cart so I can use it with my older SP as well. Sorry if this is a n00b question, I am just a bit lost on all the suggestions for a decent flash cart setup.

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    You need to get the GBA Version then. Check out my review its in my SIG so you will know everything about it. The place to buy it is also in the review.

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I'm using an EZ Flash V 3-in-1 (GBA size), if you're wondering, and it works with my R4 (with GBAloadr). It does work with my SP, you just have to load the game to NOR (although the only reason to use the NOR is for 32mb sized games). It's a good cart though, I got mine for roughly $25 from RHS. They messed up and sent me the DSL size by accident, but they were very gracious and exchanged it for the GBA size.

4. ReDevil
    OP

Newcomer ReDevil Member

United States
    Thanks for the quick replies, and not setting me on fire guys! I am def going to get the GBA sized EZV from RHS, they seem to have the best prices.